How’s employee morale at work?
Stories from leaders who improve employee mood with the Celpax device:
- The BASF approach to improve work culture
- “We compared our daily employee mood with productivity for 2 years”
- An agile HR at an agile company
- 91% leave work having had a good day here. Is it Google? Facebook? Take a guess.
- “These conversations wouldn’t have happened without the smiley buttons.”
- “It’s been red for a while, something isn’t good“
- “Is your device really free?” the COO asked (Zerorez part 1)
- “Employees come to tell me why they press red” (Zerorez part 2)
- Employee Morale on the Balanced Scorecard – 1 year later (Zerorez part 3)
- How our board changed their mind about a People KPI
- How Unilever Kleve started tuning in to employees in real time (part 1)
- Unilever: Now we know what makes our employees press red (part 2)
- “How we transformed our metal coatings business – using fun” (Surface Technology part 1)
- “Let employees bring forward suggestions on how to improve employee morale” (Surface Technology part 2)
- Inside the Dyn company culture
- How the HR Director checks the impact of a company event
- How Huawei tripled their employee participation
- Vinculum to create a Best Place to Work with the Celpax
- “You can always improve company culture“
- Boosting team morale at the i3 Group
- “We detect trends in advance and act to keep our employee engagement high”
- How we stay on top between employee surveys
- “It’s extremely easy to install and use“
- “What Gets Measured Gets Improved”
- Meet Skyscanner – a company with a heart
- “Why do we need to work on our company culture if everyone’s already so happy?”
- Freedom and trust – the key to corporate culture in the QCI Group
- New ways to find out how your employees feel (from Swedish Magazine)
- “Our data showed that social activities make our employees happy – now we do more!”
- “I helped a large UK company install mood meters”
- “Thursdays are our worst days by 7%”
- The Celpax featured in Bersin by Deloitte report
- Times of India features the Celpax device
- TLNT features the DailyPulse employee mood button
- New ways to find out how your employees feel (Chef, Sweden)
- Using data to improve employee engagement and retention (Engage for Success)
- The Celpax device on Forbes
- Yahoo Finance analyze Unilever’s stock
- Employee engagement: best new tools by HR Magazine
- A fun way to tap into your employee mood
- How can I best use the real-time employee mood results?
- Celebrating signups in 26 countries (Update: today it’s 60 )
- Agile HR: Measure, Improve, Repeat
- Why we chose two buttons as employee feedback
- What keeps employees pressing even after 1 year?
- Add Employee Morale to your Weekly Balanced Scorecard
- Are you getting a “good” employee participation level?
- HR: When is the right time to talk to your people?
- A Simple Formula for Employee Feedback in Factories
- Our goal is for you to TALK to your employees
Share the love! If your Celpax is of help to you, let us know and we can feature you here.
- Support Center with email templates, posters, FAQ’s, how to install, etc
- Here’s a slideshow to show your colleagues how the Celpax works
- Explanation of the dashboard