The employee mood results are online
- Check the results anytime you want online
- No software to download
- Weekly email update
The Mood KPI is your baseline. Think of it as “where you are” or what result to expect on a normal day. In this case, 71% normally press the green button leaving work. 29% press the red button.
It’s a rolling average, and is calculated using all your pulses from your last 30 days.
- Compare work locations: Click on your site name, in this case “Headquarters” to compare Mood KPI’s
- This week shows how you’re doing so far this week
- Yesterday shows you the Day Rating (if there was a result that stood out the day before, otherwise it’s just shown as a neutral day)
- Last week, well that’s the result the week before this
- You can also see the total number of days you’ve measured, and how many times people have pressed the buttons. Under “Stages”, we explain your progress as you unlock different sections over time
Under trends we show you the results by month, week and day.
In this example, the company can see how different crisis has affected their employee mood. You see how deep each crisis is, and how long it takes to recover their Mood KPI. They’ve been getting a lot more green the last 2 months.
- If you click on “Days”, it will show the “Day Analysis” overview (see below)
After 75 days, when the system has enough days to establish how your people feel on a ‘normal’ workday, it analyzes the impact of events, communications etc. You will know if you need to take action or alert a manager at any of your work sites (like this guy!).
A simple rating system uses:
- Green stars to tell you how good the day was,
- Red dots if it was bad, and
- Blue dots if you got a lot of participation that day.
The rating takes into account both the % of green, and the number of presses you got. In this example, they had an awesome day at work! Both the % of green and their participation was great.
The participation analysis tells you if you’re getting a “good” level of presses. You can check your employee participation levels to others to know where you stand.
We gathered the cool kids under “Participation Goal”: these are companies where the Celpax is having a positive impact and where they keep up a nice number of pulses (long-term). This is the green line. Your participation is the black line.
A simple rating tells you how you’re doing doing: 1-4 blue dots if you’re doing well. 1-4 orange dots if the system thinks you could do better. The company in this example are doing OK, but could probably increase if they communicate the results more often, and talk to people about why they think you press green or red in your organization.
The advanced section shows you raw data which hasn’t been processed. Unless you’re a black-belt-analytics lover, we recommend sticking to the Trend Analysis section.
- The upper chart in green shows you the % of green per day: each day is one grey bar.
- The lower part in blue is your participation: each day is one grey bar.
- If you hover over, more data will appear.
- You can zoom in to different time periods, either by pressing the buttons, or using the slider.
- You can also download the data as an excel file (.csv) to correlate with other company KPI’s like production, revenue, etc.
DEPLOYMENT (your first 45 days, under trends)
Similar to “Trends”. The daily and weekly results during the first 45 days are shown here, while you wait to unlock your Mood KPI. The first 14 days is your warm-up period: People want to test how the Celpax works and some might press more than usual to check out the green and red lights. Statistically speaking, the novelty effect means the system isn’t stable, you first need to establish a routine.
- Change site: Compare your employee mood between your work sites
- Change how many employees typically work at your office or factory. You can also put a % per day. I.e. 20% work on Saturdays. The more accurate, the better our algorithms work. By default we will use the data you provided us with when signing up.
- If you’re looking to show the results automatically on your intranet or screens, the API info is here. You will need someone with basic coding skills to implement it.
- Adjust the number of weeks of results you’d like to share with employees that sign up at https://users.celpax.com or that get an invitation from another user via the dashboard. We recommend sharing 3 months of results.
- Go Premium: Don’t miss the LOVELY video of the Celpaxers, explaining why we think you should support what we do and start paying once you know our system is working for you
- Email support: Got questions? Just click and send us your request
Who should have admin access?
We recommend asking yourself: Who will act on the results when there is a really red day? Who will talk to the employees to find out why it’s so red? And do something about it?
This person should have admin access so s/he can get insights to how people react to the actions you take, receive weekly email updates and verify how the Mood KPI develops.
Remember that coworkers signing up via celpax.com will only have limited access to the dashboard result. You can give them more access under “configuration”.
You can add admins at any time, and as many as you’d like.