Looking for a People KPI for employee morale?
A People KPI: The Celpax device hangs on the wall by the exit door:
HOW WAS YOUR DAY?
2. The daily, weekly and monthly result are analyzed on the People KPI dashboard.
3. Talk about what makes coworkers press green, and take action to improve what makes employees press red. The baseline will show if your efforts are working.
You should get more green!
“Instead of yearly insights, we continuously try to steer in the right direction”
With our simple way to measure employee engagement, front line managers get a regular pulse on employee engagement.
The benefit for HR is that they get a tool to activate their managers, and bring employee engagement to where it belong: A great workplace is everyone’s job.
It’s an ongoing People development KPI for management discussions.
As a leader, you can easily check online if your company is on the right track, compare offices and shifts, and take action when needed.
Check the impact of All-Hands meetings, important communications, cross check with other KPI’s like production, service levels, rentention…
An Agile People KPI
When analyzing our data we realized something interesting.
The companies that improve their team’s morale the fastest is where conversations happen.
So we copied what they do into the recipe of Measure, Talk, Improve, repeat!
- Tiny initiatives can have a big impact. You wouldn’t believe what an extra air conditioner can do for the team morale. Or how a Waffle Friday during a crazy week shows you care and boosts morale.
- You can easily test new things to see what impact it has on your People KPI as you introduce them.
- Take actions regularly. Action not only needs to happen. You need to engage fairly regularly with your team. Just discussing the People KPI results goes a long way!
Stay on top
Understand how your actions and communications impact your employees.
Measure. Talk. Improve. Repeat. Agile workplace improvements made easy.
Employee Morale KPI
A simple way for front line managers to get metrics. Measure what really matters. Continuously.
Discover the People KPI: 6 quick reads
- How this companies boosts morale at work 10%
- “Employees come to tell me why they press red”
- A fun way to tap into your employee mood
- How Dallant found a way to stay on top between yearly employee surveys
- “It’s been red for a while, something isn’t good”
- Why we chose two buttons as employee feedback to get a People KPI
Like what we do? Help us spread the word!