Happy at work survey: The Celpax device
- Employees give anonymous feedback leaving work.
- The lights show the team’s daily results after pressing, for transparency.
- Measure, Talk, Improve. Repeat!
“It’s the conversations as much as the smiley buttons. Our employee appraisals used to be complex conversations”
Steve Brennan, CEO, Bespoke
- Customize it! Use your company image and branding.
- Use any language you want for the question “How was your day?”.
A simple happy at work survey – Baseline Measurement
How will you know that the changes you make – to fix the problems at your workplace – are effective?
Unless you know how big the problem was before it started it will be tricky.
You need a baseline measurement.
- Let’s say that you’ve used our recommended techniques to identify challenges at work.
- The Celpax gives you a baseline of how your employees feel at work (“75% press green on a normal day”).
- You can easily see changes over time so you’ll know whether or not your intervention is working.
Did the free break room coffee machine bring up the Employee Mood KPI?
Is the mood higher on the days you organize social activities? Let our happy at work survey show the way and get an index of job satisfaction.
The fun part is to act on employee surveys!