Junior Social Media Manager (Remote role)
Wanna help improve employee morale, worldwide?
The Celpax is a device that hangs at the company exit door, helping leaders improve employee morale. Staff hit a green or red smiley as they leave for the day, and leaders get a constant KPI to act on how their people feel.
Perhaps our entry-level position as Social Media Manager might interest you?
What you would do:
Help us spread the word online and bring home new freemium customers by doing things like:
- Get people to share our user stories online
- Interview users to write stories about how they improve at work
- Write stuff in a Celpax voice, aka less of that “Dear sir or madam…”
- Use analytics tools to monitor key metrics, growth + impact
- Add to online conversations
- Or perhaps some other mad skill you’ll bring onboard?
We would like that you…
- Are really good at telling stories
- Are skilled in writing in “simple English” since our users are in +60 countries. No fancy words
- Love social media and know how to get people to click, read and share
- Feel comfortable with your performance being measured against the ROI on initiatives
- Have strong analytical skills, data driven
- Speak more than English, although this isn’t a must
- Have a passion for what we do!
Hint: If you have experience with workplace motivation, HR, leadership, etc. that would be a great plus…
So what about us?
Well, we’re a small for-profit based in Stockholm and Barcelona.
We believe in adding fun and simplicity into what we do. We’re a semi-remote team looking for someone junior who wants to join us long term, independently of where you’re based. Not to sound like a cliché but there will be (real) chances to develop and grow.
- Show us your digital you! Are you on Quora? Do you have a strong Twitter hashtag going, or an account with lots of interactions? What are you super passionate about in marketing these days? Perhaps tell us one thing you would change on our web? Or show us an example from (if it’s related to a key metric you nailed, even better) your blog?
- The salary will mostly depend on what you’ve done before. Please include your salary requirements.
And I can’t resist the classic: why do you wanna work with us?
If you’re sold on the idea to create better workplaces, we’d love to hear from you
Email: rebecca (at) celpax.com
// Rebecca & The Celpaxers